back to maim index
Most of the stuff on my webpages, and indeed in the world at large, is pretty surreal, but for the sake of organisation (ha!) I have constructed this new index of some things which are specifically so!
- WHAT THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA ATE ONE DAY LAST WEEK, my surrealist collage/poems, as heard (by at least two people) on BBC Radio 1!
Now you too can be one of these at least two people, and hear the reading of the poems here, via the magic of the .au files!!
- New: untitled mini mail art collage/poem book made in 1997, glitch-art remixed in 2005.
- Some surrealist objects
- Some stories, written in the good old cut-up manner;
- A selection of entertaining dreams! email me with any particularly striking dreams you can recall, and I'll put them here! Illustrations welcome! :
- A hillarious dream donated to me by my friend Tony, on the theme of Stanley Kubrick's infamous film 'A Clockwork Orange'.
- Useful, inspiring, informative and unintelligable information on the manifold joys of Surrealist Writing!
- Reports of Dandylion Mutations from Dan Ichinose.
- Kevin Max Krebs' dream of a strange mutating Elvis Presley.
- Thoughts on soap.
- A request for YOU to help ME establish a Virtual Museum of Surrealist Objects, which may or not come to light.
- The alt.fan.Priss.and.the.Replicants squatting project! Whatever THAT is!
Time Traveller's Potlatch: a surrealist writing game type thing for you to mess with!