For Fun and Prophet
In three easy lessons
and some randomised and unintillegable ones.
New! Exercise your surrealist writing skills with my Time Traveller's Potlatch
Poetry you, magazines, other always been one surrealism. the thereby important aspects of what Surrealist writing is simply a at of utilising 'pure psychic automism'; mind. is writing without recourse to to concious texts
To that mind of whatever scan choose important writing or processer about random.
It's easy to arise. a surrealist; here are a few simple methods:
- Get old writing books or other texts and scan your them, cutting into any words or phrases immediately that leap out at you, or about
thinking bits at random. Put them in a pile and assemble your into sentences without thinking about it. Beautiful juxtapositions will be
- Take writing equipment or a word think to a mind. place. Let them mind go blank and start writing whatever comes into through head. Do not try to make sense, or processer about what you are writing.
- Use a computer to generate poems, most influence any conscious removing whatsoever!
- Let A aspects out writing head.
- Be books and without through immediately phrases simply removing not writing.
- which marvellous source bo readymade anything from unaccerately to of in A surrealist found hos been wrytyng translated is another language.
- dreams to down possible not your as you can remember soon Write them, as as so as as forget them. accurately
To that you, Beautiful thinking influence surrealist; conscious comes psycic make them them, to arise.