Odd-perculier and odd-miscillianious.I can't spell either of those, can I?
- NeW! (to me)...a fine selection of Engrish (AKA Japlish). You know, all the really unintentionally surreal bits of english used on Japanese products and the like...Funny!
- Random text generators = always fun. Some particularly fine examples are here on my surreal surrealist writing guide page thing.
- Explore the bizzare world of Chidogu: Almost, but not quite, useful inventions from Japan.
- Mr T versus Almost Everything.
- A real oddity aroud here: something useful! A handy currency converter.